- COVID-19 Policies
- Student Organizations at VCOM
- Is it a Meeting or Event? Flowchart (PDF)
- Student Organization Event Proposal
- Merchandise Proposal
- Student Org Grant Proposal (PDF)
- Additional Funding Proposal (PDF)
- Deposit Slip (PDF)
- Reimbursement-Payment Form (PDF)
- Annual Recognition Form (PDF)
- General Meeting Form (PDF)
Please contact the Office of the Registrar to request transcripts or other documents, or submit a name change for VCOM's records.
The Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine strives to create an atmosphere of safety and comfort which allows faculty, staff, and students to concentrate on their mission of providing academics and student services and on learning. The goal of the operations department is to oversee the campus facilities, to assist those in charge of each facility, in providing a safe and secure environment. The following policies and procedures outline each individual's role in maintaining a safe and secure environment for all.
Title IX and Sexual Harassment Policy and Procedures
VCOM takes all claims of discrimination, harassment, or violence seriously and has established policy and procedures to handle such claims. Students and employees wishing to learn more information about these policy and procedures should reference