Virginia Campus Blacksburg, VA
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains in a college-town atmosphere, VCOM's first campus is a collaborative partnership with Virginia Tech.
- Biomechanics and sports medicine facilities
- One Health biomedical research center
- Outdoor recreation trails, lakes, and rivers
- Large-university amenities in a small-town atmosphere
Carolinas Campus Spartanburg, SC
Nestled on the edge of a revitalized historic downtown, VCOM-Carolinas is part of a consortium of seven Spartanburg colleges with an active community of events and activities.
- Partnered with Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Collaboration with Gibbs Cancer Research Center
- Nearby parks, mountains, beaches, and lakes
- Live music, festivals, cultural, and arts events
Auburn Campus Auburn, AL
Known as "the loveliest village on the plains," Auburn offers a small-college feel at one of the South's largest universities. Students get access to amenities from partner Auburn University.
- Sports Medicine Programs
- Research with Auburn's schools of pharmacy, kinesiology, engineering, and education
- State park with swimming, fishing, hiking and biking trails
Louisiana Campus Monroe, LA
Welcoming its first class in 2020, the Louisiana campus is a partnership with the University of Louisiana-Monroe, a health education hub for the state.
- Brand new modern construction in 2020
- Kayaking, water skiing, and a walking path on the Bayou DeSiard, which runs through campus
- Local gardens, museums, zoo, and national wildlife refuge