The Development Office’s mission is threefold:
- to support the mission and major programs of the College,
- to assist donors in finalizing charitable gifts in a manner that will allow individuals and organizations to fulfill their philanthropic and financial goals, and
- to help build an association of alumni and friends of the College who will collaborate and provide input into setting future goals.
Building the Mission
Contributions to VCOM may be directed to many initiatives including:
- Scholarships to deserving students
- Appalachian medical outreach
- International medical outreach
- Simulation and Educational Technology Center
- Updating and improving the campus
- Academic programs
- Supporting medical research
Your Support Matters
The Office of Development and Alumni Relations works with alumni, friends, and donors to support students, faculty, research, and outreach initiatives at the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM). Whether you’re making a gift online, making a donation of property, remembering VCOM your will, or have some other gift in mind, we can help you meet your needs and make a difference to VCOM.
Gifts are vital to the mission of VCOM and the College offers many rewarding opportunities to match the interests of every donor.