Fred Rawlins, II, DO
Senior Associate Dean for Simulation and Technology
Department/Discipline: Center for Simulation and TechnologyCampus: Virginia
Office: Knollwood 247
Preferred First Name: Fred
- Received two 1st place awards and one 2nd place award at the 9th Annual Via Research Day
- Presented at the annual Osteopathic International Alliance (OIA) conference in London, England
- Presented at the annual Aeromedical Transport Conference (AMTC) conference in Nashville, TN
- Presented posters at the Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) annual International Meeting for Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH) conference in New Orleans, LA
- Presented at the 7th Annual Conference on Higher Education Pedagogy sponsored by the Center for Instructional Development and Educational Research (CIDER) at Virginia Tech, podium and poster
|2019||Cameron Sumpter, Harold "Skip" Garner, Frederic Rawlins, II||
Stanco KM, Prater MR, Wubah A, Sumpter C, Rawlins F, Garner HR. Improving Medical Education by Coupling Basic Science Lectures and Clinical Rotations via ICD Codes. J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2019 Apr 1;119(4):251-256. PMID: 30907964.
|2018||Cameron Sumpter, Harold "Skip" Garner, Homer Sutphin, Frederic Rawlins, II||
Wubah AA, Yankson JA, Sumpter C, Rawlins F, Sutphin D, Menier K, Garner HR. Evaluation of an ICD Logging System to Supplement an EMR in a Sub-Saharan Country. Journal of Hospital Administration, 2018;7(2).
|2017||Cameron Sumpter, Harold "Skip" Garner, Homer Sutphin, Frederic Rawlins, II||
Rawlins F, Sumpter C, Sutphin D, Garner HR, Quantifying medical student clinical experiences via an ICD Code Logging App. Int J Med Inform. 2018 Mar;111:51-57. PMID: 29425634.