Sponsored by Essex South District Medical Society
Mailing Address: Essex South District Medical Society - 860 Winter Street - Waltham , MA , United States 02451-1411
To assist in funding the medical education of a student from an Essex South city or town.
- Residency in an Essex South community for at least 5 years prior to college, with a desire to return and practice in this area. These communities are: Beverly, Danvers, Essex, Gloucester, Hamilton, Ipswich, Lynn, Lynnfield, Manchester, Marblehead, Middleton, Nahant, Peabody, Rockport, Salem, Saugus, Swampscott, Topsfield and Wenham, Massachusetts.
- Current curriculum vitae, which includes the permanent address, high school with date of graduation, and medical school with expected date of graduation.
- A statement of academic standing from the medical school.
- A letter of recommendation from a district society member, if possible.
- A letter that includes a statement of personal goals.
Scholarships will be awarded at the Annual Meeting of the Essex South District Medical Society (usually in April).
Email Requirements to: Susan Frazier, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is January 1st