Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences
To be accepted to the MABS program, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- GPA that meets the minimum requirements
- Relevant coursework in science and English
Applying to the MABS Program
Applications are submitted to Bluefield College, which manages the admission process for the MABS program at VCOM's Virginia campus.
- Online application
- Official college/university transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
The application period generally opens in September and closes in April; see the application details for specific dates.