Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences
To be accepted to the MABS program, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- GPA that meets the minimum requirements
- Relevant coursework in science and English
See full requirements on the Bluefield University website
Applying to the MABS Program
Applications are submitted to Bluefield University, which manages the admission process for the MABS program at VCOM's Virginia campus.
- Online application
- Official college/university transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
Details on the Bluefield University website
The application period generally opens in September and closes in April; see the application details for specific dates.