Auburn Campus Accepted Students Day
We’re so disappointed we couldn’t welcome you to the VCOM – Auburn family in person, but we have put together this “Virtual Accepted Students Day” to highlight many of the presentations you would have been given had the event been held on campus!
All of this information will be relevant to you over the next four years, with some of it being very relevant at the start of classes. Because of this, we ask that you take a few minutes to watch each video. We also encourage you to ask questions! At the bottom of the page, there is a link to a survey where you can select the department your question pertains to and space for you to write your question. These questions will be checked and answered regularly, so feel free to ask.
Lastly, our student organization presidents put together a welcome video telling you about their organization and giving you their #1 tip for the first year of medical school. Several of them will be joining us for the Student Panel.
We can’t wait to have you all on campus soon!
Accepted Students Day Materials for Review
- Curriculum Overview - VCOM – Auburn Associate Deans and 1st-4th Year Students
- Financial Aid Entrance Counseling: currently on VCOM TV (students will need a VCOM email and password) - Mr. Daniel Hewitt; Director of Financial Aid, VCOM – Virginia
- Student Health - Ms. Betsy Kemp; Clinical Assessment Coordinator, VCOM – Auburn
- International Missions - Mr. Camilo Jimenez; Director for International Outreach, VCOM – Auburn
- Sports Medicine - Dr. Jos Edison, DO, CAQSM; Auburn University Team Physician and Discipline Chair for OMM, VCOM – Auburn
- Student Organizations and Tips for your first year of Medical School - VCOM – Auburn Council of Presidents
- Student Panel: Zoom Meeting, date and time TBD
- Questionnaire Survey