VCOM Student Password Reset Options
Actively Enrolled Students
- Both methods require your Self Service Password Reset configuration set-up to be complete. If you have not completed this set-up, please call the Office of Identity & Account Management at 540-231-8357.
- If you have access to your email account, please follow these password reset instructions:
► Office 365 Password Reset Instructions
- If you do not have access to your email account or do not remember your current password, please follow these password reset instructions:
► Forgotten Password Reset Instructions
- If you have forgotten the answers to your security questions or need to update your phone number used for authentication, please follow these instructions:
► Updating Self Service Password Reset
- If your password has expired and you know what it was, please go to http://mail.vcom.edu and log in. Entering your correct credentials will result in a prompt to reset the password.
- If your password has not expired or you don’t know what your password is, please call the Office of Identity & Account Management at 540-231-8357.