Housing is available in some locations if students are required to participate in rotations away from the assigned core VCOM site.
- Third year students will not be charged for housing if the rotation has been assigned.
- Fourth year students will be charged $250 for housing per four (4)-week rotation, if housing is requested and available. In addition, fourth year students must request housing using the Fourth Year Housing Request Survey.
- Student shall leave the housing unit in the same or better condition than it was found immediately before the student’s use (reasonable wear and tear expected and accepted.)
- Student shall reimburse VCOM for any repairs and any extraordinary maintenance or cleaning of the housing unit beyond reasonable wear and tear, resulting from use by the student or guests.
- Pets are not allowed in VCOM housing.
- Students are not allowed to host parties in the housing unit.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors at all times and avoid loud music or loud noise during the day and in the evenings.
- No overnight guests.
- No smoking.
- Students should provide own bedding, toilet paper, garbage bags, paper towels, etc.
- Remove all belongings upon departure including garbage, food and all personal items.
- Alcohol may be offensive to some students and must not be stored in any community areas. Students choosing to consume alcohol must store it in their personal room. Excessive alcohol use or intoxicated behavior will not be tolerated.
- VCOM does not carry renter’s insurance.
Sites with VCOM and Non-VCOM Housing
VCOM housing is offered to fourth year students on a first come, first serve basis and only after all third year students have been placed. Some VCOM core sites offer student housing while on rotation. To inquire about VCOM housing availability, students should complete the housing request survey.
|Sites with VCOM housing||Sites with non-VCOM housing|
Fourth year students will be billed $250/period for VCOM housing at sites where payment is expected. Fourth year students are not eligible for payment deduction from financial aid. It is important to budget to pay the housing cost in a timely manner when billed by VCOM.
Students should inquire about specific costs and housing policies with site coordinators.