Apply for the Sports Medicine Fellowship
If you are interested in applying for the Sports Medicine Fellowship at VCOM-Virginia or VCOM-Auburn, complete the application, attach all required documents and submit your application packet to the address below. Our application process runs from August to November every year, and final decisions are typically made in early December.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Board scores 1, 2, 3 & PE (original or certified copy from your medical school)
- Medical school transcripts
- Medical school diploma
- A letter of recommendation and good standing from your program director
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Certificate of residency completion will be required upon acceptance into the program
Materials should be submitted to:
Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Sports Medicine Department
309 N Knollwood Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24060
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact our Office at 540-231-4981 or by email to zmartin [at] vcom.vt.edu.