Please submit completed procedure logs electronically on the VCOM Portal by the last day of the rotation.
- Please print out a copy of the printable procedure log
- During the rotation, keep track of the number of each procedures you perform or witness
- At the end of the rotation, your preceptor must review and sign the procedure log
- Input the number of each procedure into the electronic log on the Portal once rotation has been completed. Once this information is submitted, you cannot re-enter the log on the Portal.
- Keep the signed paper copy for your records. (It does not need to be turned into the site coordinator or VCOM.)